So you heard about dental implants and now you are curious to learn more. Sounds familiar. Once a person who is missing teeth learns that a better option than dentures exist, it makes them pretty excited. If you are ready to learn more about dental implants, you’ve come to the right place. Take a look at five important facts about dental implants on the list below and then talk to your dentist to learn more.
1. Fact One: Implants look more like natural teeth, giving users more freedom to enjoy life without worry and concern. No one knows that you do not have all your teeth when implants are part of the solution.
2. Fact Two: The dental implants cost is one that puts many into a pause, but do not include yourself in this list. You get what you pay for but with the best dental implants in Chattanooga that won’t be as much as you expect.
3. Fact Three: Do not expect dental implants to be an overnight procedure. It takes several months from start to finish in most cases. If you don’t have this amount of time, consider an alternative.
4. Fact Four: Dental insurance does not cover the cost of dental implants as it is considered a cosmetic procedure. However, there are many options available to ease the cost, including dental financing options, loans, and credit card payments. Consider the options for payment because dental implants are worth this added effort. Nothing is more important than your smile.
5. Fact Five: On average, dental implants offer the user with 20+ years of beautiful smiles and confidence. This means a lifetime for most people. Dentures, on the other hand, average an 8 year lifetime.
Dental implants can change your life after tooth loss.